
We have decided to go through NEDC and not Bethany. That said, I haven't told Bethany yet. Mostly because they have made no effort to contact me since last week (and still no final application!), but also because I suppose I'm still waiting for further confirmation from God that we're supposed to go to NEDC. But I think I'm learning that by asking for even more confirmation just shows a lack of faith. I've researched plane flights, have a baby/dog sitter while we're gone, and have taken the time off work, but I haven't pulled the trigger and actually booked the flights. I think I'll do that next week.
We have received paperwork from NEDC. I'm waiting for my next cycle to start and then I'll start taking meds to help prepare my body for the trial transfer and all the bloodwork they'll need to take on June 3. I also will need to start birth control this next cycle.
Cute story: I was with Brae at the park last week, and I noticed he went away from the playground and started heading toward this van that was kind of curiously parked next to the playground. The van was not in a parking lot, not in a parking space, and far away from where all the other cars parked. It was very odd. I went after Brae and watched him as he headed toward the back of this van. I watched as he reached out and put both of his hands just above the back bumper of the van. As I got closer, I gasped. The van was a Toyota "Sienna", and Brae had placed both of his hands on the word "Sienna."
I love God and the supernatural.
Cute story :) That's amazing!
ReplyDeleteI'll make you a deal... if you pull the trigger on booking your flights, I'll pull the trigger buying a BM gift :)
you guys need to stop using BM for birthmom because my mind goes right to bowel movement thanks to working in a nursing home...haha
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Ang, you crack me up!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that story, Britney :) I'm telling you...Sienna's a good name, so start warming up to it already!!!
ReplyDelete