This blog is about the happenings in our humble little family, and what it means to wait on the Lord.
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Brae-isms
Brae: "Mommy, is Satan a bad boy or a bad girl?"
Me: "Ummm... (long pause) ... Satan is a bad boy."
Brae: "Does that mean no one wants to go to Satan's house to play?"
***
Brae: "Mommy, do not go into my room and see what I did."
Me: "Okay."
Brae: "But if you did go into my room, do not look in the closet."
Me: "Okayyy ..."
Brae: "But if you did look in the closet, do not look in the back of the closet."
Me: "Okayyy ..."
Brae: "But if you did look in the back of the closet, do not look in the box."
Me: "Okayyy ..."
Brae: "But if you did look in the box, you'd see that I took all of Sienna's clothes and hid them in there."
***
Sienna was taking a shower the other day (yes, the girl likes to take showers). Brae stripped off his clothes and hopped right in with her. I was getting ready for work and had my back to them, looking in the mirror, when I heard Brae say, "Now, Sienna . . . don't move!"
I turned around to see him dumping an entire gallon of shampoo on her head.
It took me an hour to get her clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It sounds like a lot of fun in your house. I love the closet story!
ReplyDeleteOh, my. Too cute... Especially the second one. I don't think you'll ever have to worry about him lying! :)
ReplyDeleteLol!!! LOVE your stories!!!!
ReplyDeleteHaHaHa!!! I had to read this one outloud to Byron! That little guy of yours is one funny fella!
ReplyDeleteLove that boy! Can't wait for the boys to hang again this weekend. They're going to have so much fun :) Cousin-brothers :)
ReplyDeletecousin brothers! love it. love that kid like my own.
ReplyDelete