Friday, June 1, 2012

The last week . . .

. . . before my baby girl turns 1.  Emotions run high at the moment.  I'm not ready to let go of this first year. 

5 comments:

  1. I know how you feel, the count down has begun for our littlest one's first bday too:( I'm not ready!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you. I have to keep saying it out loud to believe it.
    I'm so happy to celebrate her first year, but really kind of underlyingly (is that a word? It's really late...) sad to know that counting her age in months is quickly coming to an end.
    Enough about me. That is a beautiful picture of Sienna. What a lovely she is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does go entirely too fast...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is definitely bittersweet at our house too - Abel and Belle turn 1 on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Already?
    Congrats and happy birthday Sienna!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Please only comment if you, as my grandma says, "have something nice to say." Thanks!