Thursday, September 16, 2010

Appointment set!

I just learned that our appointment will be at 1:30 p.m. on Saturday. It's later than I thought it would be, but I'm told the time is set.

I'm trying to see this change in the positive light. Maybe Tygh and I can go for a walk in lovely Knoxville in the morning!

5 comments:

  1. I'll be thinking of you and praying for everything to go well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man - that's going to be a LONG morning. Yes, definitely plan an outing you can look forward to so you can keep your mind off waiting for your appt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still don't have my time yet- yikes! I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, at least you can sleep in on Saturday after traveling on Friday! Oh wait...no one sleeps the night before their embryo transfer...too many emotions (excitement and fear)...never mind the sleeping in. lol :)

    Praying for your babies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Please only comment if you, as my grandma says, "have something nice to say." Thanks!