This is the month for which we have been waiting for nearly a year now.
This is the month that we will adopt our embryos.
This is the month that I may be PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise). This is also the month my heart could be broken (again).
Plane ticket. Check.
Hotel reservation. Check.
Car rental. Check.
Babysitter/dogsitter. Check. (Thanks, Mom).
Adoption agreements are signed and notarized, and about to be put in the mail.
Lord, Your will be done. My hands are open. You give, and You take a way. And still, I will choose to say, blessed be Your name. I've surrendered. I'm vulnerable. I want this to work. I really, really do. My great prayer request is that each of Ohio's embryos are thawed and survive, and that the transfer results in a pregnancy and a live birth. I want this.
I see a hazy fog ahead. And I'm about to walk into it.
Hooray for September!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhen walking in fog, listen for God gentle whisper. He will be walking with you. Much like 'Much Afraid' in Hinds Feet in High Places. I <3 you friend. BTW: What an amazing picture of Brae! I know there must be a story behind that one and I look forward to hearing about it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful post. I am to be walking into the fog with you. You will not be alone, but you already knew this. I love your prayer and I will be taking a page from your book by trying my very best to turn it over to God.
ReplyDeleteLacie
http://funnylittlepollywogs.com
I echo your prayer! Yay for September!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Your post really really spoke to me. I will be having my transfer the end of the month first of next month, so I know those feels oh so well. I am thinking good thoughts for you and praying for you as well.
ReplyDeleteanother beautiful post full of faith and a fear we all push away because we know that it is not of the Lord...so we PROCLAIM His promises and know and trust His will for all that is to come. I am praying that you will indeed hold another little one (or 2 or 3) in 2011! ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteWe're right there with you!!!
ReplyDeleteI just got butterflies. Praying for you guys and that you see God's plan and purpose in all this :) Love you!
ReplyDelete