Just got our second beta back. First number was 77. Second number was 175.2! (And actually, the tests were taken just shy of 48 hours from one another). Next step is ultrasound!
I am in shock. In disbelief. I'm shaking. I can't stop thanking Jesus for this gift. This free gift that I did nothing to deserve. I'm not worthy of this gift. It's just a free expression of His love. (Please don't take this to mean that all the other times when He didn't give this gift, or to those He has not yet given this gift, means that He DOESN'T love me/us).
I'm just speechless. And so thankful.
And you will never, ever hear me complain about any of the symptoms. Each precious symptom is a simple reminder of the miracle.
Wonderful! I love how you said that about complaining about symptoms. After DH's reversal and then 2 m/c, when I got PG with PookieBear and the PG 'stuck', I NEVER complained of one symptom not even an iota of negativity during L&D. EVERYTHING was a blessing & I was overjoyed to have the trial! I am so very happy for you Britney. On a side note, what you wrote to Ash today, brought tears to my eyes. Your gift of compassion really shines through as you reach out to others. You are a beautiful daughter of Christ!
ReplyDeleteI wish I was there to give you a hug :) Love you!!
ReplyDeleteI can't stop smiling, and "room for more" said it, "you are a beautiful daughter of Christ".
ReplyDeleteI know exactly how you feel!!! I am so thrilled for you!
ReplyDeleteYay- great news! Maybe there is more than 1?? =)
ReplyDeleteWonderful news! Praise God! :)
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! Awesome news, so happy for you all:)
ReplyDeleteYippee, Britney! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI feel a twinge of temptation in my belly...that is wonderful news my friend!
ReplyDeleteThis is very encouraging! I am excited for you.
ReplyDeleteWONDERFUL! CONGRATS!!!
ReplyDeleteI presented you with an award today over at my place ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteHi Britney! I also nominated you for the "One Lovely Blog Award". Praying for your miracle!
ReplyDeleteHmmm... I am very intersted to see how your first ultrasound goes :)
ReplyDelete